Please note that the EcoSummit 2016 event has taken place. We are not currently accepting registrations for this conference.
1. Student delegates: Student rate applies to those registered for a higher degree. Student registrations must be accompanied by a signed letter from your head of department attesting to student status. Please send to email@example.com (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances).
2. Delegates from developing countries: For information on how to apply for this rate and for a list of qualifying countries click here.
- Access to conference, lunches on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Mid-session refreshments on each conference day (Monday-Thursday)
- Welcome drinks reception (Sunday)
- Conference materials
Substitutions may be made at any time but please advise the Conference Secretariat (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) of a change of name. If you find it necessary to cancel the registration completely, please notify the Conference Secretariat (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) immediately. Provided written notice is received by 18 July 2016, a full refund will be given less a 10% administration charge. Provided written notice is received by 1 August 2016, a 50% refund will be given. It is regretted for registrations cancelled after 1 August 2016 or for no-shows at the conference, the full fee (100% cancellation charges) will be payable.
To view details about Elsevier Conference Admissions policy - Click here